Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Answers

I did say I'd put up any answers to those questions I asked as part of that survey thing that I got via FB if I didn't get a response for my interview, but I did. So I'm putting them up now instead.

To refresh your memory:
1. Colours; eye, hair, favourite, disgusting.
2. People - are they hopeless, or hopeful? (And why would be nice.)
3. Are there any coincidences, really?
4. Apples - better red, green, yellow, baked, stewed, juice, sauce, candied?
5. Is anything set in stone? (That is, figuratively speaking.)
6. Does infinity exist in reality?
7. Rain - hate it, love it, dance in it, sing in it, laugh at it, roll around in it, or avoid it at all costs?
8. Is there a point to life - and if there isn't, why is there life?
9. Is morality make-believe?
10. Day - Mon, Tues, Wednes, Thurs, Fri, Satur, Sun?
11. What is world peace?



Answers I got:


"world peace is when all the nuclear bombs have gone off and we are all ash :)"


"Eyes: blue
Hair; not enough 
People: predominantly dumb as a box of hammers
Apples: green and crispy 
Rain: love it, even as a truck driver, love driving thru really big puddles "

"Colours: I sure wish games used more vibrant ones.

People: I think there are enough good, intelligent people to get shit done if we could all just get off our arses long enough.

Coincidences?: No. There's only causality.

Apples: I'm just not a fan in general, as odd as that may sound.

Anything Set in Stone?: Yes, probably, whether or not we've correctly identified anything that is is another question. Although I'm pretty confident that if a human doesn't breathe for long enough they will die.

Does infinity exist in reality?: Too soon to say. Probably not. The universe probably stops expanding at some point, and probably has a finite "resolution" (a smallest size anything - including a gap - can be) although that's all highly theoretical. Time might have always been and may always be. But yeah, I guess we don't really know.

Rain: I like it.

Point to Life: I've been feeling pretty nihilistic lately, so I'm going with "Feed, Mate, Die". Catch me on a good day and and I might have a different answer though. There is no reason life itself exists - it's a complex collection of chemicals and the processes they undergo, and something that just so happens to occur in nature, if the conditions are right.

Day: Friday.

World Peace: Boring but thankfully improbable."


Bit of variety there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)