Find what you're looking for

Monday 13 February 2012

Advancing forward...

This weekend, there was no Song Saturday, I'm sorry. And there probably won't be an interview today, either. I'm just so organised....

But I've been away this weekend at an 'advance' for CBM (Campus Bible Ministries). The idea is that retreat sounds too negative, so instead it's an advance. Basically it was for the few guys that Rob (the leader) thought would work as part of the student leadership team for CBM this year. Planning the sort of things that CBM would be doing this year.

And it was really good. We got a lot done, and I think this year is going to turn out really well. And maybe I'll have a go at leading a couple of things. Should be good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)