Find what you're looking for

Thursday 16 February 2012

Ad-Vantage Point

I have to say first off - I love a story. I've probably said it before, but I always love a story. As such, chances are, if a movie's told like a story, I'm probably going to like it. So yes, you could probably say I'm biased.

Vantage Point is one of these types of movies. It tells a story - but, as the title suggests, from half a dozen different perspectives. It's part action, part adventure, but all story. And part of the idea of it is that each time you get a different story, it shows you a little more. It twists it a bit, surprises you a little.

The basic story centres around a forum of international leaders in Spain, focussing on the US (of course :P). But something goes wrong. The president is shot, and there are some explosions, and the whole area turns to chaos. The rest of the movie details the elaboration, reveal and story of how it happened, who did it, etc etc.

One thing I actually think is a nice twist at the end; it ends up being finished because of the littlest thing. The littlest thing.

Certainly worth a look, particularly if you're a story person like me.

~ ~ ~

As an aside, I'm quite sick at the moment. I've been vomiting a bit, and think I have a temperature. Hopefully I get better soon, but any prayer would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)